Skip navigation

I made a little progress this weekend. I’ve finished the bases on two battalions of Prussian Landwehr that I have been staring at for two weeks – couldn’t decide whether to go old-school (green pitcher’s mound) or new-school (leveled, sand, paint, drybrush, etc.). I decided on a little of both – old school paint job, new-school leveled and contoured and then an old-school flock and static grass coating. They have the 70’s vibe I am shooting for without looking like I did them in the ‘70’s!

I’ve finished base-coating 8 stands of Soviet SMG infantry, and have brushed on Army Painter Quickshade Strong Tone. For WWII 15’s, indispensable.

SANY1018SANY1020SANY1019

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: