Skip navigation

I’ve got 8 Stuart M3A1’s almost finished for Mid-War Soviets. So far, they have been basecoated in Vallejo Russian Green (twice!, see prior post), and then given three passes of drybrushing, starting with a heavy dose of Russian Green mixed with Russian Uniform Green, then a lighter coat of the same mix, and a final highlight of Uniform Green with Iraqi Sand.

After the basecoat and highlight pass, I gave them a coat of satin varnish to seal the paint and then applied a Van-Dyke Brown oil wash with a medium level of pigment. I’ll let them dry overnight and finish up the detailing tomorrow.

SANY1036SANY1037SANY1038

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: